Airpura 26lb Carbon Super Blend Filter C600 & T600
✓ Free Shipping
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off on most products with code: LSL21
- Designed to assist in the removal heavy chemical and gas removal
- Maximum coverage: 1575 sq. ft. (2 air changes/hr)
- Recommended coverage: 525 sq. ft. (6 air changes/hr)
- Large room air purifier
- Trap carbon dust and particles 1 micron and greater
- Adsorbs airborne chemicals, noxious gases and odors
- Cleanable pre-filter
- 2 Anti-microbial filters
- 26 lb Activated carbon filter, 3" deep
- Micro-barrier particle post filter
- Separately changeable filters
- Variable Fan Speeds
- Low noise level
- Manual controls
- 360° air intake and outflow
- 4 casters
- ETL certified, conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI/UL 507
- Colors: Black, White or Cream
- All metal housing
- Sealed motor chamber
- Sealed electrical chamber
- Pressure sealed filter chamber
- Felt gaskets
- Made in Canada
- Lives in an environment polluted by heavy concentrations of chemical vapors or toxic gases.
- Suffers from MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities) and is primarily concerned with removing multiple chemicals from their indoor environment.
- Wants an air purifier capable of adsorbing a large amount of chemicals before needing a filter change.
The Airpura C600 is air purifier is for indoor environments polluted by chemical vapors and toxic gases. It features a robust 26 lb Activated carbon filter that is 3 inches deep to effectively adsorb gaseous pollutants. The Airpura C600 has a powerful motor and unimpeded airflow to quickly and quietly clean the air in areas up to 1575 sq. ft. achieving 2 air changes per hour. For heavily polluted environments this air purifier should be used in room size only up to 550 sq. ft. as to achieve up to 6 air changes per hour. All Airpura Air Purifiers have a sealed design, felt gaskets and all metal housing to prevent off-gassing and are safe for MCS sufferers.
The Airpura C600's 3-inch deep carbon filter increases the dwell time of polluted air for more chemical, gas and odor absorption. Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters, without any leakage. Additionally, the motor and electrical parts are located in a separate compartment which prevents off-gassing from components and does not allow impurities to be re-introduced into the clean air. The 560 cfm fan motor combined with variable speed control and unimpeded airflow allows the unit to be set at the desired level of airflow to achieve the results needed.
- Pre-filter: vacuum from outside the unit every 2-3 months and replace every 12 months for normal household use.
- Carbon Filter: replace every 2 years for normal household use.
- Micro-Barrier Filter: replace every 12 months for normal household use.
Note: Filter life is based on continuous operation. Filter life will be longer if only used periodically. When used in heavily polluted environments filters will need to be changed more often.
We provide fast and free Shipping on all items in our store! We are authorized dealers of each brand we carry so you can shop with confidence.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
Ordering from Luxury Spa Life is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either. Please allow 10 days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!