Canadian Hemlock Wet Dry Outdoor Sauna with Asphalt Roof - 8 kW Harvia KIP Heater - 8 Person
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive: Get 3% off with discount code: LSLQ1
Restore your body and soothe your mind with ALEKO's 8-person Outdoor Hemlock Wood Sauna Room. Our Saunas are crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point. Benefits potentially include, but are not limited to, deeper, more restful sleep, improved blood circulation, increased metabolism, less fatigue, cleansed and nourished skin, increased removal of toxins, and reduced stress and anxiety.
Constructed with Hemlock Wood, and designed to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet, this sauna heats the air quickly and efficiently. Its entrance features a door with tempered glass windows, and a beautifully elongated wooden handle. On each side of the sauna, a 4-panel window is strategically placed for natural light purposes. The tempered glass not only contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, but is built to remain unphased by changes in temperature. For late night sessions, the entry of the sauna can be lit by a 12V LED light for ease of access and increased visibility.
This sauna is powered by an 8 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater. Top-tier, and Finnish-made, this heater features corrosion-resistant stainless steel and includes a protective stone guard. With the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity. A simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater with an adjustable temperature range between 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including an 8 kW Harvia KIP heater and stones, lamps, shades, hourglass, asphalt cover, hygrothermograph, a tempered glass door with a wooden handle, and a wooden bucket and scoop. This sauna measures at 7.25 x 7.25 x 6.6 feet.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO’s 8-Person Outdoor Steam Sauna with Asphalt Roof
- Constructed with Hemlock Wood--a premium softwood known for its heat insulating properties
- Crafted to form a tight seal that evenly distributes heat all while being visually appealing
- Built with tempered glass windows allowing you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- LED Light upon entry provides easy visibility and access for late night steam sessions
- Roomy infrastructure seats up to 8 adults comfortably
- Simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater; Automatic 60 minute shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience-- for longer heating simply reset the timer
- Powered by a premium European Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater; Made in Finland; US Safety Standard CE and ETL Certified Wet or Dry Heater; 240 Volt
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation
- Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Door and Tempered Glass Window, (1) 8kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna lamp, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 35 lbs of Sauna Lava Stones, (1) Asphalt Cover Roof
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.25 x 7.25 x 6.6 feet
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.4 inches (35 millimeters)
- Window Glass Thickness: Approximately 0.2 inches (5 millimeters)
- Door Glass Thickness: Approximately 0.23 inches (6 millimeters)
- Material: Natural Hemlock Wood