Harvia’s KIP 4.5 kW heater is a traditional Finnish wall-mounted sauna heater with built-in controls. The heater is constructed with corrosion-resistant stainless steel and includes a protective stone guard. Accommodating any 4 to 5 Person Home Sauna, this heater is designed to power home saunas up to 283 Adjusted Cubic Feet. The dual wall construction allows the exterior to remain cool to the touch, while the large stone capacity allows for maximum heat storage. The large stone capacity allows for direct rock-to-heating element contact which creates a more radiant, consistent heat.
This heater is equipped with an innovative built-in control panel at the base of the heater. The control unit includes a 60-minute timer and thermostat and offers the ability to preset the sauna up to 8 hours of startup delay in advance. To heat your sauna for more than 60 minutes at a time, simply reset your timer.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- This sleek, luxurious Harvia KIP Sauna Heater is perfect for any 4 to 5 Person Home Sauna
- Traditional wall-mounted sauna heater with built-in controls
- Designed to power home saunas up to 283 Adjusted Cubic Feet (ACF)
- Dual wall construction allows the heater exterior to remain cool to touch
- Large stone capacity with direct rock-to-heating element contact
- Large stone capacity provides maximum heat storage
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact creates a radiant, consistent heat
- Built-in Digital Control allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater
- Left Dial controls temperature settings
- Right dial displays on/off control along with a delay timer
- The heater can turn on up to 8 hours after it is set; For safety reasons, the heater will automatically shut off after 60 minutes of operation
Material: Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
Includes: (1) 4.5 kW Heater with a built-in control panel, durable stainless steel construction, professional-grade heating elements, protective stone guard, and large rock capacity
Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 16 x 20 x 28 inches
Actual Product Weight: 35 lbs
Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet: 106 ACF
Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet: 283 ACF
Kilowatt Reading: 4.5 kW
Voltage: 240V; Phase: 1 PH
Nominal Amperage: 18.8 amps